Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st day wit blogging...

Salam...
lol!this is kinda nuts...
some said blogging is fun.yeah!wutever..as long as it doesn't interrupt my life n my studies..
well..1st impression from me 'diz is crazy..how can i manage my friendster,flickr and blog at the same time?'
hahaha~my possible answer is...'if ade masa..blasah je tiga2'..
but there'll be no 'i'm-trying-to-be-cool-wit-blogging answer!!'hehe~
im thinking to start blogging since i read 'Mahirah's behind the smile'..=p
Gurl, u're influencing me..congratz!!haha~
so yeah..journey of 'The Art of Fingers' starts here...
hoping a good feedback thou~

2 comments:

  1. waaa...bcoz of me??

    pastu nak salahkan aku lah ekkk..

    cisss!!

    hahahhaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yela..dh ko bg link ur blog..
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete